Set up your XRAI Assistant and find yourself have a natural conversation with AI that feels surprisingly human.
- Ensure that your XRAI Glass app is on the latest app version.
- Open up your XRAI Glass app and go to Settings
- Be sure to enable Conversational AI to be able to say "Hey XRAI, tell me about, what is," which is similar to Siri/Alexa.
- Enable Conversational AI chat mode to have a one on one chat with XRAI Glass only without needing to saying "Hey XRAI" for each question.
Note that Conversational AI needs to be enabled as well to utilize the chat mode.
- XRAI Assistant will not work without a GPT Key. Easy enough, you can create your own key following the steps below:
- Go to the key symbol that is next to the blank space which will take you to the OpenAI page to retrieve a key.
- Click on sign up.
- Login using your Google account.
- Click on new secret key.
- It will generate a new key and allow you to copy it.
- Return back to XRAI Glass.
- Reopen the XRAI Glass Settings page and paste it in the 'OpenAI GPT Key section underneath 'Enable noise cancellation.'
- XRAI Glass will auto-save the key once you click outside of it.
- Lean more here on how to interact with your XRAI Assistant best.